Sunday, February 17, 2013

Final-Fall of the Psycho-Pain-Prison-Tower


















Change my pitch up.
Smack my bitch up.

Breathe the pressure,
Come play my game I'll test ya
Psychosomatic addict, insane
Breathe the pressure,
Come play my game I'll test ya
Psycho,-somatic addict, insane
Come play my game
Inhale, inhale, you're the victim
Come play my game
Exhale, exhale, exhale
Breath with me

Damage destructor
Crowd disrupter
Youth corrupter
Every timer
Damage destructor
Crowd disrupter
Mind liner
Every timer
Taste me, Taste me
Succumb to me, succumb to me
Serial thrilla, serious killa...

This is dangerous
Open up your head feel the shell-shock
This is dangerous
I walk though mindfields, I watch your head rot
This is dangerous

I'm the trouble starter, punkin' instigator.
I'm the fear addicted and danger illustrated.
I'm the bitch you hated, filth infatuated-yeah.
I'm the pain you tasted, well intoxicated.
I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter,
You're the firestarter, twisted firestarter.
I'm the self inflicted, mine detonator-yeah
I'm the one infected, twisted animator.

I've got word of thanks,
thanks that I'd like to say,
for the rage that I feel,
the rage that I feel today.
Gotta stack, gotta stack,
stack of chips on my shoulder,
in everything I do 'cause I made, I made,
I made the mistake of trusting you.
You liar, you liar.
Yeah, my layers are thick,
And I got a bad attitude.
Yeah, that knife in my back,
has fingerprints that belong to you,
Got a grudge, got a grudge,
got a grudge that I'm holding,
for as long as I live,
'cause you lied, you lied,
you lied to my face,
and that's something I can't forgive.
You liar, you liar.
Yeah people like you just fuel my fire.
People like you just fuel my fire.
People like you just do.
You liar, you liar.

Yo, I used to check out lyrics upon the format
Build with skill with technique. Computer A-DAT
My lyrical form is clouds on your brainstorm
I get hyped think thought flow. Acrobat, sink the track, pump the track
Dance missions,clubs like spores react by. Strong visions
And hurrying more. Reflects on the dancefloor
Flow it up and having now people showing up
Packing crowds jam packed venues
Needles collapse, while atmosphere continues
Sprinkle that,
Winnin' like that, movin'like that, hittin' like that
The melody is phat
Yeah, I'm on the energy source
The cosmic force
With Prodigy
Kicking astrology
My intellect's the power
With Diesel Power
Blows your mind drastically, fantastically
We spin back rewind. Diesel Power
Blows your mind drastically, fantastically
It has to be, automatically
Check it out. You better work it out
Change to another route
My techniques, strategies, abilities.
I leave cords of mikes hanging like spring leaves
You would try so fast. Beyond the human eye
Lyrical tactics, vocal gymnastics
E's and pepped up
You get swept up
Smacked up, backed up, your crew's all cracked up
Checking flow
Quick choose quick
You can't stick
My medical brain's a stranger's angles
You get tangled. Twisting side effects us
Channels repeat, complete. Can't compete
Check that our texture
Mind adventure
Exploit the point
It attracts to devour
My intellectual seed
With diesel power
Blows your mind drastically, fantastically
Back attack
And wack patch you're faxing me
You don't want none
High quality acts should be still standing
Damaging your other manic
Quick reverse
Potent as the first verse
My amplifier blows on your world's higher
World's sire
Cuts like a barbed wire
Record player
I pull up on you every day
Fast forward
I move And I swings forward
Exit load
Put your brain in right mode
Selected mix
The man with perfected fix has lightly bite me
Copy zimmer. Cops' handblocks
You can't knocks some out there
I've been lifting, shifting, persisting
Intelligent kingpin
Keep the strategy
As I roll with Prodigy
With Diesel Power
Blows your mind drastically, fantastically

If you believe the western sun is falling down on everyone
If you break it free and the morning's come
If you would know your time has come
If you believe the western sun is falling down on everyone
And you feel it burn, don't try to run
And you feel it burn, your time has come
I feel it!
You feel another energy and I feel a power growing
You feel another energy and I feel a power grow
Om Namah Narayana
I feel it
You feel another energy...

what is that sound..ringing in my ears..the strangest sound..ive heard for years and years..the sound of two hearts..beating side by side..the sound of one love..that neither one can hide..the sound that makes the world go round..what is that sound..running round my head..funny i thought..that heart was long since dead..but there is new life..crossing thru my veines..because there is someone that made it beat again..the sound that makes the world go round..

i can fly..but i wont this wings..i can shine even in the darkness..

it seems like its natty dread time..babylon are fall..so long weve been in chains...weve been abused and totally confused..they used our brain try to bring us to shame..but we aint gonna take it no more..dread taking over..

save the children..save us from what youve/weve been thru..all this fussing and fighting..we dont want to do that too..we are the ones to teach them whats right from wrong..teach the youth the truth..let them know just what to do..they followed on our footsteps..everday..they often do what we do..and they say what we say..

wie eine evolution die nicht gegen euch geht 
die das in euch bewegt 
um das sich unser leben dreht 
die da kommen musste 
weil jeder hier wusste 
wie es wenn es so weitergeht 
noch um uns steht  
nun ihr werdet zu dem was ihr denkt 
und schon kennt 
ihr das gehemnis wie ihr eure zukunft lenkt 
und wer erkennt  
das wenn die schwingung nicht stimmt 
die stimmung sinkt  
der beginnt zu erkennen wie wir drauf sind 
und das es nichts bringt  
dieses egospiel denn alle ziehn energie 
und wollen viel zu viel und geben ist theorie  
erst wer das spiel durchschaut 
hat es in der hand und hört auf 
der andere setzt verliert den verstand und geht drauf  
doch wie oft macht man den selben fehler wann wird man klug  
macht eigener schaden froh ist genug nicht genug  
ich hab es satt neue generationen zu sehn  
deren leben sich noch immer um die alten regeln drehn  
die unsere vorfahren vor jahren aufgestellt 
für eine welt die heute nicht mehr zählt 
doch wer sich dennoch daran hält 
der blieb zu lang auf der einen seite stehn  
kann zwar zur anderen sehn 
doch hat nicht mehr den mut um rüber zu gehn 
sieht wie die anderen durch ihr leben wandern 
während er steht sie treffen aufeinander 
wo bei ihm nichts geht er ist frustriert 
aufgrund von dem was ihm passiert 
und hat doch nicht kapiert 
wie das spiel funktioniert 
und fragt sich immer warum ich 
warum immer ich 
ha so ein mist  
es passiert dir doch nur deshalb weil du bist wie du bist  
und deshalb leuchtet mir auch nur noch eine frage ein  
wer bin ich und wer will ich sein 
wer braucht regeln und wer hat sie geschrieben 
wieviel ist mir eingetrichtert worden was ist geblieben 
was ist wahr 
während der suche wird mir klar 
auch ich bin nicht mehr der selbe der ich vorher war  
und ich seh ein 
nichts und niemand sieht hier oben rein 
oh nein  
ich bin mit meinem kopf die ganze zeit allein 
doch was ist da los 
ich frag mich mit was wurd ich gross 
ja was ist da drin 
was macht mich zu dem der ich bin  
und ich besinn mich 
und erinnere mich an was wesentlich  
und endlich 
zieh ich kraft aus meinem leben und verinnerlich 
dann alle diese augenblicke in denen ich einfach nur da war  
im jetzt und hier war ganz klar war tief in mir war 
und wie wunderbar  
ich das leben nahm wie es kam 
und es kam rein in vollen zügen nahm ichs an 
und lebte allein nur mir genügend kam 
ich dann vom haben zum sein 
und ohne lügen tauchte ich ein  
erfuhr gedankenlose freiheit wie noch nie 
und wurde eins mit meiner philosophie 
meine philosophie ich muss bewahren was ich weiss 
und ich weiss dass kaum ein kind noch ein greis 
heute noch weiss was es heisst 
am leben zu sein doch was seit jahren in mir reift 
das beweist mir wer wir sind und verheisst 
mir wie der wind am schweben zu sein 
und ich lebe allein 
bin ausser mir so tief in mir zu sein  
und dann komm ich drauf 
irgendwann hörte ich auf  
mich von mir zu entfernen 
hab umgedreht und angefangen mich kennenzulernen  
und jetzt stehen meine beiden beine fest auf dem boden und mein kopf ist in den sternen! - oben

es gibt viele menschen denen es freude macht tot zu sein aber sie sind gar nicht wirklich tot sie drücken sich nur vor dem licht.

hi wir kennen uns wir kennen uns schon lange 
doch ich bin nicht hier um ganz vorne anzufangen  
du solltest mir vertrauen denn ich bin dein freund  
und ich bin überall wo man glaubt dass man was versäumt  
vergiss nicht wir sind zusammen aufgewachsen  
wie gutes gras zuhause doch sind wir schon erwachsen 
hey wir haben doch spass am leben oder  
komm mit mir gib gas sollen die andern doch vermodern  
komm ich seh du traust mir nicht so ganz oder  
weil innerlich gehst du ein bisschen auf distanz oder 
lass alles fallen mein freund die neugier ist die macht  
und die vernunft in deinem kopf wird ausgelacht
ich lad dich ein auf meine party die das leben ist 
drum mach dir heute keine sorgen wann du mit mir eben bist 
ich hab das ticket für dich und deine lust mein sohn  
frag nicht wie ich heisse denn das weißt du schon  
ganz genau ich sehe deine seele weil ich schau 
in deine augen mein freund und was ich seh ist grau  
wie damals als sie von dir ging  
und hinter deinem rücken über dich zu reden anfing  
du hast gesucht nach einem freund der dir die hand reicht  
doch einsamkeit ist kalt wenn sie sich anschleicht 
in dieser zeit warst du nichts als ein aussenseiter  
warst bald bereit für mich und wurdest mein begleiter 
wir ham ein draufgemacht die ganze nacht  
dieses fest war so ein rausch wir sind nicht aufgewacht 
denn dieser rausch war viel dichter als die reue von dir  
überall die lachenden gesichter alles freunde von mir 
drum hör nicht auf die andern wie sie ratschläge geben  
vom überleben durch bewegen reden  
die kochen doch nur hoch was schon vergessen ist  
komm zu mir und bleibe wie du bist  
ja pass nur auf dich auf und gib acht  
und klink dich ruhig aus wenn du glaubst daß es keinen sinn mehr macht 
doch ich kenne deine vorstellung von glück 
ganz egal wie wir uns trennen sicher ist du kommst zurück  
denn die versuchung ist gross und ich bin es auch ich  
konsum gebraucht von dir verbrauch dich  
der weg zu mir ist kurz und bequem  
nur du und ich und das system  
denn du kannst zwar machen was du willst 
aber nicht wollen was du willst  
die unfreiheit des willens ist ein pilz 
der wuchert und wächst 
über dein gehirn regiert mit deinem komplex 
und ich konsum düng dieses gewächs 
sie ist löslich diese angst die sich in dir staut 
in dem nebel von dem kraut
in dem getränk von mir gebraut
und in allem was du magst was ist dir lieber 
schhh sag es nicht wir sehn uns morgen wieder


A Clockwork Orange:
There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening.

"The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence."

"One thing I could never stand was to see a filthy dirty old drunky howling away at the filthy songs of his fathers and going blurp blurp in between as it might be a filthy old orchestra in his stinking rotten guts; I could never stand to see anyone like that. whatever his age might be, but more especially when he was real old like this one was.

"Can you spare some cutter me brothers? Go on, do me in, you bastards like this, I don't want to live in a stinking old world like this."
"Oh? And what's so stinking about it?
"There is no law and order."

"Come with uncle," I said, "and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited."

Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well. To what do I owe the extreme pleasure of this surprising visit?

Let's get things nice and sparkling clear. This sarcasm - if I may call it such, is very unbecoming of you oh my brothers.

"Have you some new torture for me, you bratchny?"

"Oh bliss, bliss and heaven... Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh... And then, a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal, or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now... I knew such lovely pictures."

"Initiative comes to thems that wait."

Naughty, Naughty, Naughty you filthy ol' soomka!

"What we were after now was the old surprise visit. That was a real kick and good for laughs and lashings of the old ultraviolence."

You needn't take it any further, sir. You've proved to me that all this ultraviolence and killing is wrong, wrong, and terribly wrong. I've learned me lesson, sir. I've seen now what I've never seen before. I'm cured! Praise Bog! I'm cured!

"It’s funny how the colours of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen."

"Suddenly, I viddied what I had to do, and what I had wanted to do, and that was to do myself in; to snuff it, to blast off for ever out of this wicked, cruel world. One moment of pain perhaps and, then, sleep forever, and ever and ever."

"Well, well, well, well. If it isn't fat, stinking billygoat Billy-Boy in poison. How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip-oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou."

"I creeched louder still, creeching: 'Am I just to be like a clockwork orange?'"

"Then I looked at its top sheet, and there was the name -A CLOCKWORK ORANGE- and I said: 'That's a fair gloopy title. Who ever heard of a clockwork orange?'


LAST-TERROR-THREAT-KILLER-WORD-TARGET-HITS:
nun denn..schauen wir welche bombe zuerst einschlägt..sind einige unterwegs und die super-granate ist noch nicht gezündet..es gibt kein entkommen! AUF NIMMER UND IMMER!
zecke-chöpf-nazi-ratte-psycho-furz-kack vom feinsten kann ich nur sagen..haben den wahnsinn bereits mehrfach überschritten..und es will kein ende nehmen!
AUS DU LAUS!! DU RATTEN-BEULEN-SCHLAMPEN-PSYCHO-POCKEN-NAZI-PEST-ZECKEN-FOLTER-KNAST-TERROR-FAKE-FOTZEN-BABYLON-HUREN-MISSGEBURT-KRÜPPEL-BRUT! VORBEI! BYE BYE!
BLOWS YOUR MIND DRASTICALLY FANTASTICALLY! DONT KNOW WHERE I´M COMING FROM! YOU INSANE ASS-BITCH-COCK-SUCKER-FIST-FUCKER-SICKO-PSYCHO-PRICK-GANG! GAME OVER! NOW!!!
AM BU-DA SINI MUM ISCH SICHER VOR SCHAM GSTORBE WELL SIE SO EN KRANKE JUNKY GEBORE HET WO MIT EME NAZI-GSCHWÜR KINDER UND FRAUE QUÄLT!!
EURE MÜTTER WERDEN SICH SCHÄMEN UND HASSEN DAFÜR DASS SIE SO VOLL-MISSRATENE TERROR-PSYCHOPATHEN WIE EUCH IN DIE WELT GESETZT HABEN!!!
Well! What we are after now was the old surprise visit! That was a real kick and good for laughs and lashings of the old ULTRAVIOLENCE!!!


Last-Maya-Tarot:
If you are born on 'White Worldbridger' day, your sole mission in this life ifs bridging the gap. That is what you live for. This trait of your personality expresses itself from a young age. You develop a firmer grip on your ability at a mature age when the experiences of life make you a more judicious and diplomatic person. No matter however complex the situation may be, you are never far from finding an agreeable solution. An ambassador for peace, you exert considerable effort to bring together converse ideas and people ideologically living in polar extremes. At a personal level, you can often find yourself torn between two worlds, one material and another spiritual.

You are an honest and straightforward person by nature. Just like a mirror reflecting the image of a person with all its beauty and ugliness, you are able to pick up the true image of those around you. While speaking your mind, you do not hesitate at all. You state the obvious in minute details without any kind of flattery. There is nothing wrong in your intention. But those around are often not ready to take the raw truth and find it difficult to accept your views. 

Blue Hand people have the ability to rise above all kinds of adversities and negative influences to attain peace of mind. Harmonious relationships and peace are the two most important conditions for a successful world. The journey of life to attain serenity, calmness and a greater sense of self-confidence is definitely not easy. Injustice, bad experience, aggression and sufferings cast a corrupting effect on our personalities. Depending on our inner power, such unwanted experiences can transform us into cynical people full of pessimism. In such conditions, we need the helping hand, the 'blue hand' that can restore our dreams and aspirations. You are gifted with excellent resilience and able to overcome personal agonies and sufferings.

As the name suggests, 'Yellow Warrior' possesses enormous power and bravery to win over any kind of conflict. The world is a battleground for you. The war you wage is against all kinds of corrupting elements to cleanse this place and make it a better place for living. Intense and thoughtful, you like to dive deep into the paradoxes of human life and our relation to the universe. The mystery of human existence intrigues your mind. You keep on searching to gain a deeper insight until some plausible answer turns up. You can introduce revolutionary ideas and set an example for others.

The Serpent, a powerful symbol of healing power and transformation is well chosen to represent the personality of 'Red Serpent' people. You can have enormous spiritual and physical power hidden within you. If you can awaken that power in a proper way, there is a great chance for you to evolve into a highly accomplished individual. According to Hindu faith, we have a coiled serpent named 'Kundalini' at the navel base of our body. Enlightenment can be awakening if the 'kundalini' shakes off its inertness and reaches the uppermost chakra in our body. You can be extremely passionate and sensual. This happens due to the abundance of energy that expresses itself in physicality. You should keep a check on your eroticism or sexuality can get the better of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment